Thursday, August 19, 2010

::on:a:note::

I haven't been on here for a few days now, sad to say that I have been on a "hiatus" even though I just started, lol, but I have finally gone on vacation from work and have been busy travelling around Ontario and seeing different things. It's been fun so far, but the vacation is drawing to an end and going by way too quickly. And then it will be back to office work until next Summer again. Lol.
I will be posting more regularly and hopefully will purchase a laptop at some point in the near future which will, beleive it or not, make it easier to post more often. Can't really get to a desktop when I have a brill idea when I'm two hours away. Although I do type out alot of things on my iPhone. The weather here has been fantastic and it hasn't been too humid. I have perused my new fashion fatties ( fall fash mags ) and have tunz of idea's which will be coming your way. Today is my break day so I may be able to squeeze a few tid bits in on this blog.
Anywho, for now, I am on the hunt for my photo of the day. Which I adore doing...as I loooove fashion editorials and feel they tell a story.
Tell your friends about the blog and join!


-S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment