Thursday, September 16, 2010

::photo:of:the:day::

I am absolutely in love with Lara Stone and plan on posting an interview up soon of her and Marc Jacob's from Interview magazine, which you guys will love. She is super down to earth, gorgeous in her own unconventional way and totally real.
There is something that draws me to this gap-toothed, light eye-browed beauty. I just can't help it. I think they all were totally right when they said that she is the next "it" thing. And on top of that, they say that she is "bigger" then all the other models. C'mon people. Her body is amazing and her face is perfection!
This is my photo of the day, and don't doubt that I will put more of Lara up. She is an absolute gem in my books. Lara! I adore you!

(Photo Credit: Unknown)


-S*


No comments:

Post a Comment