Thursday, October 28, 2010

::happy:halloween::

This editorial that I'm about to post has got to be one of my favorites. It was in the issue of US Harpers Bazaar last October ~ and as soon as I saw it, I fell completely in love with the styling, the setting, the colours. It embodies everything Halloween-y. :) So of course it was absolutely great to see this in an October issue of a fashion magazine. Not many magazines do a holiday based theme. Alas, it also is to embody the work of Tim Burton's long and interchanging career.
This was of course, shot by the amazing photographer, Tim Walker. Who always does an illusive and etheral spread for top fashion magazines.The models in this editorial are Polish uber-model Malgosia Bela, Sophie Srej & Evelina Mambetova. These models embody Burton's film characters through the striking clothes and dramatic make-up.
I'm unsure of where the source of this editorial comes from. I had this sitting on my little iPhone whilst searching for extraordinary fashion spreads. Kudos goes to the person that scanned these, whoever you are. I appreciate it!



















-S*

No comments:

Post a Comment