Tuesday, December 28, 2010

::after:Christmas::

Ahhhhhh...
I am sooooo lazy today. And I mean, for serious lazy.
I guess I am just completely wiped out from all the Christmas hype, shopping and cooking. There was ALOT of eating, alot of drinking and alot of not moving anywhere unless it was to the fridge. But alas, this is once a year.
I know that alot of people let themselves go on Christmas...and although you shouldn't go completely ballistic - you should definitely indulge every once in a while.
I went a little overboard and now I am kicking myself in the butt for it.
But Christmas is done and it's back to daily routine. Other then the fact that New Year's is coming up. I don't usually do much of anything on New Year's Eve...I am unsure of whether or not I will do anything this year either...maybe have a quiet get together of some sort but I definitely won't go kookoobanana's at some club. That really isn't my scene.
What do you guys like to do on New Year's?
I think 2011 is going to be a great year with lots to do. My boyfriend and I are going to do a list of 30 things we have to do before the year 2012.
One of the things that I would like to do is make my place where I live more homey. The place wasn't totally done when we moved in and we didn't bother painting or anything, but have begun doing so. Yesterday we painted the hallway a lovely moss misty green colour that looks fabulous. I am just looking forward to making the place I live in my home away from home, a complete comfort zone, a place where I can run away too and be left alone {if you know what I mean}. My family lives rather far away {California/Europe/Toronto} so it's hard to move into your first place - or even second place - and feel like it's actually home. So that is what I am going to work on this year, along with working on myself, my health and fitness. So there are many things to look forward to! I also want to start looking into getting my first house and travel around alot more {starting with Italy - where I was born}.
These are just a few things that are on my mind at the moment that I thought I would share.
I also have my little kitty here on kitty vacation {my sister is taking care of him for me} and he made Christmas feel a bit more like Christmas since this was my first year spending it with no family since I couldn't get to travel anywhere on time.
Anyways, I have a whole gorgeous week off all to myself and I will blog as often as possible. There are a bunch of fantastic articles that I have read the last few days and have stumbled across amazing recipes and gorgeous edits.
Let me know how your Christmas went and what your plans are for New Year's and what your goals {not resolutions!} are for 2011. :)


  



-S.*

(Source: Unknown {Model: Anja Rubik} {Magazine: Harpers Bazaar US February 2009} {Photographer: Peter Lindbergh}

2 comments:

  1. cool editorial! lovely blog

    BM

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting! :)
    I am loving your blog as well!

    Hope to hear more from you soon.

    -Sandra.*

    ReplyDelete