Wednesday, December 15, 2010

::case:of:the:wednesdays::

Alright, so thank gawd it's Wednesday...middle of the week and the weekend is fastly approaching. I am tired already and I still have not begun my Christmas shopping. Sad to say that this is the last weekend before the festivities begin so I will be quite sorry when I go and begin my Christmas shopping shortly.
I will be one tired and cranky lady at the end of the day, let me tell you.
Anyways ~ a few things...I will be posting that hair interview with the stylist from Civello's at some point today or hopefully tomorrow.
There are tunz of tips and lots of information so be sure to check that out.
I will also post some more recipes and edits so watch for that as well.
For now, I will post an ad campaign featuring Sigrid Agren for Bergdorf Goodman - it's the Spring 2010 collection aptly named Spellbound. I am unsure of the photographer, but I do love these images as they are super bright and colourful & yet add an air of mystery. 
  



-S.*

(Source:  You Are A Princess @ TFS)

No comments:

Post a Comment