Friday, December 31, 2010

::happy:new:year!::

I didn't think I was going to be able to make a blog post today as I have been crazy busy, but here I am!
HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVERYONE!!!
I really hope that everyone has a really fabulous time tonight and stay's safe {of course!} and doesn't wake up too hungover the next day. Lol!
I have been a busy bee the last few days with my boyfriend. Other then my kookoo blogging {I have been posting alot! Even my bf commented, lol.} but we have been redecorating our place. We aren't going to be staying here much longer then a year but I think it's nice to make the place that you live in a little more homey. :)
I got a little bookshelf for my bedroom that will carry all my brand new magazines and cookbooks...I have cleaned up the kitchen ALOT {and the kitchen is my baby and I like to hoard lots of foodies that are non-parishable...the amount of beans I have...wow. Hahaha.}.
We have begun to paint and decorate the entrance to our little apartment, which is turning out amazing! My bf did such a great job with painting and setting everything up. I will definitely be posting before and after pictures for all to see. :) The next place to tackle is the bathroom and then the living room.
I think the bedroom will be left as is for now...the bedroom, once comfortable in, should be left...you can do minor tweaks here and there, but I love my room and it's my safe haven, so I will leave it. :) I will clean the clutter...and the 30 mounds of fashion magazines under the bed...but other then that. It's good as is...I even like the Toronto Maple Leaf blue the bedroom is painted as. Lol. {This was my boyfriends old room when he lived at home.}
Anyways...just wanted to keep you updated on this...
Lots of changes to come and I am really looking forward to 2011 and am pretty positive that it is going to be a helluva better then 2010. :)
I will be posting alot more pictures of the place and recipes that I am trying out...right now I am trying the bacon jam.
Fingers crossed that it turns out! It smells good so far!Looooove bacon.

I hope that everything has a really great time. And I hope 2011 for you guys is filled with lots of love, health, happiness and for it to be totally stress-free. :)

Also, on another note. Just want to say thank you for all that are following so far.
I love when you guys check the blog out and leave comments, it makes my day.
I hope more followers join and comment and let me know what they want to see on the blog. Thanks so much for the support though. I have been doing this for five months and I love it!

More editorials, recipes and everything else to come in the New Year! :D <3


Angela Lindvall by Richard Burbridge for Harpers Bazaar US Dec 2010


One more thing pretties!
I know that alot of you have plans...and some of you may not...and I have been in the position before that if you don't go out that you're not "cool" enough...this is super silly.
I have come to the realization {or maybe I am getting old - just kidding :P} that I don't have to go out to clubs or house parties to have a good time.
I am more then content to ring in the New Year with loved ones, lots of food, drinks and a great movie or food network show {lol}.
Or blogging! Like I am now. :)
So if you're at home, tell us what you're doing to ring in the New Year!
And if you fall asleep before midnight...don't feel bad. I have done this as well!
I should be able to stay up for 24 hours straight...but I guess when you're 24...it just starts to go backward. Haha.
Have a lovely night! With lots of joy.


-S.*

2 comments:

  1. happy new years to you as well! Glad you were able to post despite being super busy. Thanks for the comment. I'm now following you and looking forward to your future posts :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete