Tuesday, December 07, 2010

::still:here::

I haven't posted in a few days. Weekend was kookoo and work has been a bit busy since getting back into it from being sick almost all last week.
I will post a few articles at some point tomorrow, I am hoping to get a bunch of edits up and some recipes as well as some cool articles that I found in some fitness magazines that I picked up today that I am sure any globetrotter would love to know about.
Just want to say on a side note that Ms. Kelly Osbourne looks absolutely gorgeous on the December 2010 issue of Shape magazine.
Wow. That girl has some will power, discipline and respect for herself to get in great shape and her body is a result of that. You guys should definitely pick that mag up. If you don't have it in your country you can probably check it out on any of her fansites. But I am hoping to post it on here as well for you to read.
I picked up a few articles of clothing that I will be making review's on...some good, some bad. As well as some cosmetics and a wicked pair of boots.
That interview with a superb hairstylist I finally got back! This lady is one busy chickpea! But the answers I got back will not disappoint. There are some things that I read in there that I had no idea about! So you guys DEFINITELY have to stay tuned for that and comment as well. If you have any further questions regarding hair, hair colour or styles then comment as well. This girl knows everything about anything regarding hair.
Anyways, I hope that everyone is enjoying their week thus far. This weekend is going to be suuuuuuper busy for me...as I have a Christmas party to go to for my boyfriends work (and NO outfit ideas - help me out here people!!!!!!!) and then the next day there is a huge family gathering at his Mom's house, so the house will be packed and rambunctious! Lol. There is going to be tree trimming and boozin' going along with great food. :)
Hope you guys have begun your festivities as well!
Christmas is just around the corner!
I may have made some typos in this arty...but I am soooo tired that I can't be bothered to check, so I will tomorrow. Haha! If you notice some...disregard it. I know how to spell...I swear. Lol!
Have a lovely night my lovelies!
Hope you're all trimming your tree and watching Rudolph while it snows outside and you're in your cozy comforting homes. :)
Night night!


-S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment