Wednesday, August 10, 2011

::photos:of:the:day::

Once again I have been feeling under the weather and have left you lovelies on the edge of your seats awaiting more posts from me. ;P
The weekend started off good enough. Saturday was pretty copacetic, with a mess of Burger King for lunch and a knockout nap before going out to party it up with moonshine and wine at a BBQ - I do remember the night btw, lol. And the next day; much to my chagrin but it was to my own transgression that I woke up with an unmerciful headache. Obviously, the body could handle the moonshine, the poor head couldn't. Same goes for the boyfriend. 
Anyways, Sunday was super lazy...lots of naps to get rid of the headache and then *BAM* massive anxiety. 
I took Tylenol the next morning for my headache which I didn't know you should not do after a night of drinking - in total I took  2 Excedrin's and a T3 and then I began to panic, thinking that I took too much acetaminophen which turned me into kookoobanana "LEAVE ME ALONE OR I WILL PUKE EVERYWHERE OR GO CRAZY" lady to my boyfriend.
I didn't touch a thing to eat or drink and finally calmed my ass down at around midnight...
Turns out. I really didn't have that much acetaminophen to begin with and panicked for no reason, really.
Anxiety is a crazy thing. One that I am still struggling with and I am sure many of you out there are as well.
I carried the bit of anxiety over into my next day at work...then headaches ensued again and so did construction in the office. I persevered and stayed but the last two hours I couldn't so left. 
Monday night was uneventful. 
Monday night into Tuesday night was a sleepless one. 
Tuesday morning was just...ugh. I couldn't even get out of bed. Yesterday was just not a pleasant day. 
But the evening picked up a bit and I slowly began to feel a bit better and then by the end of the night I felt like I was back to my old self which I am so nutty thankful for. :)
Once again, I say anxiety is a crazy thing. 
Working on it.
Anyways! I think I might do a little survey so that you can all get to know me a little bit better. :) I will also post up editorials and recipes. Nom nom. I also have a recommendation of this shrimp concoction I got at Metro {Metro is in Canada - Ontario anyways} I believe which at first I thought would be "ewwy" but I am going back and buying 50 boxes. That's to come later.
I just wanted to also point out, that our lovely RogueRunway blogger is going to be moving to a Tumblr soon enough. The site is being worked on and hopefully in a short enough amount of time I can give ya'll her URL and you can begin following her there. She has a tun of awesome pictures and actually just got back from the MET in NYC to see Alexander McQueen's exhibit! SO JELLY! 
The doll bought me a pair of miniature armadillo shoes that I am eeking to get! ;P
So I will keep you up to date on that. 
On another note, it is Wednesday - half way through the week and the weekend is here and I am really keeping my fingers crossed for some rain. COME ON! Oh please oh please!!!
There is going to be a bit of a development today that I can't share just yet, but maybe big changes are going to be heading underway in the wonderful but chaotic world of GlobeTrotter. :) 
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend so far and here are my two photo's of the day. I couldn't just pick one. ;)
Oh! Forgot yesterday was NEW MAGAZINE DAY! I need to go up to the Uni's little local shop and see what they have in store for me. ;) 
Stay tuned for more posts!!!

Fatima Siad for Arise #13 by Itaysha Jordan.





-S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment