Friday, September 30, 2011

::fall:teas::

There are so many things out there that make us healthy, unhealthy, sick, strong, weak, energetic, etc. 
It's totally a given that people love to indulge and splurge a little from time to time.
Okay...maybe a lot sometimes. 

I am not a chocolate or sweet fan, so I don't have a huge problem where I crave pies, cakes, muffins, pastries, chocolates, candies and the like...
Although I have a really random hankering today for some Reese' Peanutbutter Cuups...weird. 
Anyways...
I love my starchy foods. I love freshly baked warm bread, garlic, pasta, meats, croissants, chilis, soups...anything comforting, hearty and warm...and salty. Lol. 

When it comes to drinks, I am definitely an H20 diva. I love the stuff...I cannot get enough. I am constantly in the bathroom 24/7 because I probably drink gallons of the stuff on a daily basis. 
I am also a tea drinker...not so much coffees...from time to time I like to indulge but lattes and such can have a crapload of calories which I'm not very often interested in. 
I love green tea...chamomile, berry teas, etc.
I am starting to get into mint teas as well. 
When I indulge, of course I'd like to have a glasso f wine {but in reality, I'd like 4} or pop {which is becoming a superbly nasty habit lately which I cannot shake!} or rarely a beer {makes me bloated}.
But...you can always indulge, get those antioxidants and good-for-you ingredients with a sweet zing to boot in teas. 
My boyfriends brothers fiancee recently posted on twitter that she got the Fall collection at David's Tea {a specialty tea store} which includes some mouth-watering teas such as "Mom's Apple Pie", "Caramel Spice", "Buttercream", "Pumpkin Chai", etc. 
I know I said I don't like sweets, but I do love the smell of them...I am just not a fan of how rich they can be {and how sore my teeth get!} but from time to time, if I do crave something a little sweet, then a tea that mimics it is the way to go. 
There are a few different collections at David's Tea and I would definitely recommend picking one {or two!} if you are an avid tea drinker and tea lover. 
I am going to definitely pick some up this weekend and give them a whirl and let you guys know what I think of them. :) 











-S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment