Tuesday, December 06, 2011

::huge:christmas:covets::

I have written an article in the past about Nicole Richie and her jewelry line as well as her fashion line and I stumbled across the shopbop website this morning with her jewelry on there for sale and there are some serious covetable items on this site that I would LOVE to find underneath the Christmas tree this year. 
Some of these pieces are amazing. Of course I would love to own them all but let's face it - these items aren't exactly the cheapest. But it's nice to dream. ;) 
I will also put the product number along with the descriptions in case you guys want to wander over to www.shopbop.com and check these items out or purchase them. 


House of Harlow 1960 Neena Velvet Platform Booties
Style#: HOUSE40166
CAD $217.56


House of Harlow 1960 Armor Claw Ring
Style#: HOUSE40195
CAD $84.81


House of Harlow 1960 Sunburst Cocktail Ring
Style#: HOUSE20010
CAD $52.68


House of Harlow 1960 Double Starburst Station Necklace
Style#: HOUSE40237
CAD $92.72


House of Harlow 1960 Jordana Sunglasses
Style#: HOUSE40237
CAD $131.70


As much as I love all of these items, I would definitely want to get the cocktail ring first along with the double-starburst necklace. 
And those sunglasses are sooo amazing. The booties and armor claw ring can wait. Lol. 
These are some major statement pieces that any girl would love to have in their jewelry box. 


-S.*

3 comments:

  1. gushing. those booties are beyond stunning. amazing post, love. thanks for sharing. if you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my latest trend report and enter my giveaway. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely some kickass boots.
    I sooo love the jewelry though. I need them in my jewelry box!

    -Sandra.*

    ReplyDelete