Friday, March 16, 2012

::folsom::

I know I haven't posted in a while as I am away...but I have been avidly writing into my iPhone notepad so be sure to stay tuned to check that post out. It's all about my travels...I just need to figure out all the pics to go with it and I have to go through all my {over} 1,000 pictures. :P
I must say though that California is absolutely gorgeous. LA was a dream and the weather was fantastic...we did get to Folsom yesterday and it has been raining non-stop, but I did ask my Mom when was the last time it rained like this and it has been well over a year...so a lot of "folsom-ites" are quite content with this weather. It is warm out and it is my first time seeing rain in California...I love it, personally. :) 
There are so many things to write about and ramble on but I don't want to go back and forth with Cali posts...so I am thinking I will save it all once all the excitement has quieted down just a tinch. :))
Currently watching Beetlejuice and just might make a hot totty because - lo and behold - I am sick in California. Lovely, I know. 
So it's just me, Ma and the Oss-Man here, the Sister had to stay in T.O. because of work and the Pops is coming home tonight from Belgium. Woohoo! :)
Not sure what the weekend will bring, but I am sure it will be fabulous. 
I really do miss my bf though and wish he were here. But that will be another time - in the Summer. 
I have definitely been lagging in posting so I am going to try and do that as much as possible here if I have free time. Recipes, editorials and all that jazz are quite due! 
But here, I will leave you with a picture from this morning. :)) 




More to come, so stay tuned. :) 

-S.*

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your kind comment! :)
    I also enjoy reading your blog (just checked it out) and am definitely a new follower of yours as well. :)
    Hope to talk soon and keep up the fabulous work!

    -Sandra.*

    ReplyDelete