Wednesday, May 30, 2012

::major:covet::



Does anyone seriously have this book?? It might have a black background too and not necessarily white.
I can't seem to find what it looks like inside - although I hear it is jampacked with photo's and is the perfect coffee table book. 
I have been reading her biography and am just obsessed with Kate and have since I was little {just like I have an obsession with Audrey Hepburn}.
They have it on Amazon but it is expensive! Like $60!
Anyone know what it's like LEEEEMMMMMEEEE KNOW! 

I'll also let you guys know about the biography that I am reading about her. 

I'm going to bug people on Twitter now. 

Now I am off to watch my guilty pleasure show "Real Housewives of Vancouver" and I WILL post recipes and such tomorrow so stay tuned! 

Hope everyone is having a lovely humpty-dumpty day! 

xo


-S.*


No comments:

Post a Comment