Tuesday, July 03, 2012

::ontario:road:trippin::

I dislike repeating myself a lot of the times, but I am going to share this with you guys anyways {since I just journaled about it}.
I had a fantastic long weekend this weekend...and no, it didn't include parties, getting shitfaced and the like. 
It wasn't quiet either like it usually is. The boyfriend and I made an effort to get our butts out of bed early in the day and go out and about and I still was able to make it to the gym 2 out of the 3 days. :))
On Saturday we decided to semi-laze about the house...yet still go out and run errands, on Sunday {Canada Day} we went to Burlington, Ontario to check out the beach there and also just cruised around and enjoyed the scenery as well as all the huge mansions on the waterfront! Seriously...
We are going to live there one day. :P
Yesterday I feel was the highlight. We drove to Hamilton and checked out the waterfalls there, Webster Falls, Tews Falls and Tiffany's Falls. We also went up to Dundas Peak and hiked for km's and km's. We were hot, soaked and just ready to see more! :)) It really was a fantastic day. Couldn't have planned a better one. Spontaneous road trips are always the best.
I am looking forward to more trips like this in the future. Start off in Ontario and then branch off!
Thanks Travy for an amazingly fun weekend!!! :D









-S.*

{Source: Photo's taken by me and Travis!}

No comments:

Post a Comment