Wednesday, July 04, 2012

::summer:colds::

Unfortunately I am fighting yet another stupid cold this Summer...I usually don't get sick so I don't know what the deal is. I guess it doesn't help that it is super hot outside and then when I come into the apartment it is freezing cold. So the AC is definitely aggravating it. All I can do is sit bundled up inside under a bunch of blankets. Thankfully the boyfriend is helping me out; so that's a good thing. I can get very bitchy with a cold. Lol. 
Anyways...hopefully this heat wave breaks soon so we can have the windows open again and let the nice sweet Summer clean air come through.
Anyways...I really have to start posting more recipes...and just more creative things in general. I have started going back to the gym {last Monday} and actually went yesterday even though I felt shitty...today I am going to lay low as now my right ear feels a little sore and this cold is robbing me of all my energy. I am tired and just can't be bothered to do anything. Maybe a little walk later on this afternoon but I can't see myself pushing it at cardio or lifting at this point. 

Lots of articles to share, lots of editorials and lots of recipes. So I will use this sicky time to do that. It's funny, when I am not sick I try to find excuses to stay in bed and blog and such...and now that I am sick, I am trying to will this craptastic feeling to go away so that I can get up and at 'em! 

Hope everyone is having a lovely hump day and a...well, I will save that for the next post. Stay tuned. ;))


-S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment