Monday, September 24, 2012

::renner::

My hormones are out of whack after watching the retardedly gorgeous Jeremy Renner in "The Hurt Locker" last night.
Omg.
I can't wait to watch him in the Bourne movie. I think I need to catch up on the old ones first, don't I?
Sorry I didn't post over the weekend...rather, I technically did...I wrote this whole thing out yesterday but didn't post it. So will be posting that for you all to read.
Other then that, I hope I get my phone today!
 
Here is our photo of the day! Of course Jeremy is in it. <3 font="font">
Also Lara Stone. This photo was taken by Steven Klein for Vogue India {February 2011}. I believe this editorial was in the US version as well. Doesn't he look so freakin' HOT!?!
 
 
 
 
I so wish I was Lara in this picture.
Geeze.
 
 
-S.*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment