Wednesday, October 31, 2012

::one:of:those:days::

 
It's one of those days...where I am feeling too inspired and uninspired...all at the same time. Does that make sense? I hate when I hit writers block...where I have nothing really to share or rather where I don't feel like sharing. But I am going to try more often. After all, I want this to be a lifestyle type of blog so I need to include some personal things in here. I still love my fashion editorials and I won't stop posting those. My promise to myself this week is that I am going to try a new recipe. I always tell myself that I am going to do this and I never do. I mean, there are times where I do and then I just never post my opinions on em!


I think I am going to have to start carrying a notebook with me wherever I go so that I can jot down ideas or notes whenever inspiration hits. I think I am just tired. I have been busy with work, school, home stuff, the usual. I can't get overwhelmed.
Can't get overwhelmed.
One at a time, right?
But I am really loving school though and am studying as hard as I can.
Today there won't be any lunchtime studying as there is a Hallowe'en lunch that I was invited to.
Hallowe'en. I hope that everyone has a safe and happy one. Hope that the rain holds off for the kidlets.
Tonight I am going to do more studying {of course} and am going to try and do a review for my books and make that freakin' light box!!
 
Anywho...
 
My lovely boo & I. ;)

A gorgeous Autumnal tree!


What the majority of my nights consist of. Studying!
 
 
Anyways! I hope you all are having a lovely start to your hump day - and Hallowe'en!!
 
 
-S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment