Wednesday, October 03, 2012

::random:&:fall::

I unfortunately wasn't able to make my cauliflower mash last night but I prepped it this morning and will get to it once I get through the door after work/the gym. So I will keep you posted on that. My night didn't go as planned in general last night but that's alright...sometimes things don't always go your way. I also have a hard time posting early in the morning too as the interent is terrible at work from time to time. It's because I work at the U - so everyone is trying to get on it. Wifi and such included.
Anyways...tonight I plan on getting my maggies, and I am excited, they seem to be chock-full of information and am quite eager to see what's in 'em.
Other then that, the gym is kicking my ass and I am loving it. It is hard to get motivated sometimes but once you get in there, you're set.
My log book is proving to be incredibly helpful as well. So today is going to be arm day. :)
Oh and it is going to be a gorgeous day out there...rainy, tepid temperatures, overcast. I love it when it's like this here. :)
 
That's what I'm talking about. <3 font="font">

Anywho...not much else is going on today...I finished my last 50 Shades book and am onto the third one as well as the book "How To Win Friends and Influence People"...oh, and I have to share about the cookbooks that I recently got that are sooo amazing. So I will do that.
Also, Thanksgiving is around the corner here in Canada and I can't believe that I haven't posted ANY recipes that have anything to do with Thanksgiving since it is one of my fave holidays! So I will be doing that this week. I promise! Turkey Day is awesome.
I will also be sharing some more books with you and just other little things here and there.
This is a random rambling post again. A speciality of mine.
Okay. Need to shut up and post a recipe.
 
BRB.
And Happy Hump Day!
 
 
-S.*
{Source: Image from Google Images}
 


No comments:

Post a Comment