Monday, December 10, 2012

::monday:&:elise::


Well, as always the weekend has flown by. The only reason why I don't like this {well, whoever does?} is because my time with Lou'e and Travis are cut short. Travis is working cray-cray hours since it is the Winter season...so he doens't technically get off work until 3ish on Saturday's...and then the next couple hours are usually spent running errands and then boom, it is Sat night and time for bed...Sunday's are lazy days...but this weekend I cooked for pretty much all of it. I made cabbage rolls on Saturday {lots of work} and then yesterday I tried those Mushroom Goatcheese Purses...so...they turned out 'okay'. Now, if I had more patience than I am sure they would turn out amazing. But I also have NO space in my kitchen...so the phyllo dough wasn't entirely covered in butter and it was just all over the place. It was nice when Travis helped me with the goat cheese, as he never likes to help in the kitchen. 
I just made them too big...and they annoyed me. Legit annoyed me! To the point where Travis had to tell me to shut up. He enjoyed them and they weren't BAD but next time {if there will be a next time with this recipe} I will have to put more effort and time into it. 
PS. If anyone feels inclined to give me a gift I would really love a slap chop. Because I hate cutting onions!! Omg. My makeup was ALL over my face yesterday...it was sad. And such a waste!! So SLAP CHOP PLEASE!!! I had one...and it broke. :( Saddest day of life. Lol.
Anyways! Back to Monday! I seriously need to get a handle on my studying again since I have just been obsessed with Lou'e. So that is the plan for today/tonight. Same goes with healthy eating. My goodness I am going to be back at my heaviest if I don't get a handle on it either! 
Anyways...I will be sharing some recipes today as well as editorials. Hope everyone is having a lovely MONday!! (MY-day)
And I am still waiting on that snow Mother Nature!!!


Elise Crombez by Annemarieke van Drimmelen for Vogue Netherlands December 2012.











-S.*

{Source: FashionGoneRogue}

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful snapshots! Nice post, keep on creating;)
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete