Tuesday, December 18, 2012

::savage:beauty::

Sorry I have been MIA the last few days. I am not feeling too hot as I got a cold...today I am feeling OK. But not great...I just have no energy and all I want to do is sleep. My throat is driving me crazy and sleep is non-existent because my nose is plugged all night and overall I feel like a bag of ass. Lol. Not fun. Especially when there is only a week before Christmas. I just gotta take it as easy as I can so that I don't get worse because I am notorious for pushing myself and then just being super-duper sick after that.
I have to also keep my anxiety in check, there are a lot of things that have been bothering me and that I am worried about. It could all be in my head...who know's...but things need to be figured out.
Also - the news that broke out last week of the shooting at Sandyhook Elementary is just devestating. Thoughts and prayers are with those all that have been affected. 
And those little ones along with the adults rest in peace. 

Anyways, I hope everyone has a lovely Tuesday!
My boss is off and going to brave the malls today, good luck Trish! Lol. :) 

Emily DiDonato by Gianluca Santoro in “Savage Beauty” for Fashion Gone Rogue.





-S.*

3 comments: