Thursday, January 24, 2013

::national:cupcake:day::

I just wanted to share this with you guys, I know not many will donate because...well, people just don't...but I thought I would give it a shot. On the 25th of February it is National Cupcake Day and the SPCA and Humane Societies are fundraising to hit a goal of $150,000 for animals that have been abused, neglected or abandoned.
These animals need a bit of help here. 
They need a comfortable place to sleep.
A belly warm and full. 
Unconditional love from anyone who will give to them. 
They need a voice. 

The smallest donation WILL make a difference. If we can just come together, we can come up with this money. My individual goal is $400 and I want to thank those that have made such generous and amazing contributions. 
$10, I mean, is NOT a lot. 
Any help would be fabulous. 

I am going to bake cupcakes and hold a "sale" or ask for donations on the 25th for our animals.
But I am also accepting donations through my "Online Bakery" found on the SPCA site. 
Just go to this site: 
http://support.ontariospca.ca/site/TR/Events/Cupcake13?px=1089543&pg=personal&fr_id=1120


We can and will make a difference for these homeless and neglected animals. 

Thanks. :) 


-Sandra.*


No comments:

Post a Comment