Wednesday, March 20, 2013

::nude:beauty::

I decided that I am no longer going to write about the housewives...it's just too...ugh, SAD. I mean, I am 26 and I don't have that much drama in my life. My gawd. BUT, I will still watch it. :P
I just can't handle the craziness that is Ronnie and Jody...they keep saying that Mary is nuts but at the end of the day what the hell was Ronnie going on about wolves and freakin' Gladiator in last night's episode?! I can't even deal. 
So there ya have it, no more recaps from me, BUT, you can head over to The Huffington Post site and read all about it from Jesse Ferreras, if you didn't catch the drama yourself.

On another note...we applied for the apartment that we saw on the weekend and I really have my fingers crossed for us to get approved. There is another person that was looking at it. You never know, that person may be a better fit. The building does have a lot of older people living there and we are quite young. I just loved what I saw. I fell in love with it immediately and the knots in my stomach are insane. So just keep your fingers crossed for us. 
I will be so sad if we don't happen to get it. 
Everything about the place is perfect.

That is pretty much it on my end. Wow this blog gets boring sometimes, eh? Lol. 


-S.*

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the apartment!! Oh and I love the housewives!!! :D Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog stand out.
    Please let me know where you got your design. Many thanks

    Also visit my blog post: Drug Abuse Intervention

    ReplyDelete