Thursday, May 02, 2013

::scatterbrained::

I am in my own personal la-la land right now. 
There is so much going on that I am legitimately in a perma-brain fog right now. 
It doesn't help either that I woke up in the middle of the night with a huge headache and didn't have a restful sleep.
We did some more moving last night and hope to get a lot more stuff done tonight as well. I still have a bit more packing...that's a lie, I have a lot more packing to do and I just really want everything to be done by the weekend. 
My Dad is in town on business as well and he and my Sister are to come visit and help out tomorrow. Although I am not sure how much fun that would be for them but at least I get to see them. I just wish I had a bit more time to just hang out with them or go for dinner or something. There is time though. 
Anyways...my post probably makes absolutely no sense. 


-S.*

2 comments:

  1. The editorial is lovely. What about you? Have you calmed down a little bit? Did your relatives' visit help? Big hug
    xoxo
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thanks Coco! :) It hasn't calmed down just yet, a bit more to go...hopefully be all done by the weekend! :) And yes, my Dad and Sister helped A LOT when they came. :)
    Thanks for the lovely comment! :)

    xxx
    -S.*

    ReplyDelete