Tuesday, May 28, 2013

::style:hits::

I am having one of 'those' days. 
The days where I feel as if I am a burden to whoever I encounter. I really don't know why I am feeling this way. I guess there are a few things happening that I haven't fully grasped yet and it is bothering me. 
It always happens on rainy days...which shouldn't because I adore rainy days. But it makes me feel gloomy. So I need to get out of my funk...
The apartment is pretty much all done...there are still a few things here and there that need to be finished up but we are slowly getting there. Again, I love this place. 
You guys will pretty soon get tired of hearing me say this over and over. 
I am sort of looking into some books that are geared towards positive thinking - I mean, I am totally not opposed to self help books. I don't know why they are so taboo. I also just love reading in general that I can read a book that really has nothing to do with me or my interests, just to learn. 
So there are a few on my wish list that I want to check out and eventually get. 

But, I am not going to bore you with that. 
I am going to share a couple style hits with you. :)



          
  
  
  


-S.*

1 comment:

  1. http://hapna.com/pre/buypropeciaonline/#25143 propecia 5 year results article - propecia side effects to go away

    ReplyDelete