Friday, February 21, 2014

::a:little:panache::

The last couple of weeks have been rather busy ~ and have gone by so quickly. I honestly don't know where the time has gone. I have many little changes I would like to make to this blog. Would love to go into more of a lifestyle/health direction with it...but as I do look back on past posts I think it's fun that there are some fashion editorials, style hits and whatnot sprinkled throughout. Things like that can be inspiring. 

I am really trying to catch up on school ~ I am quite behind so I have been studying non-stop. I am slowly getting there. So my life the next few months, including weekends, long weekends, summer vacation, will be non-existent. 
I really do enjoy studying holistic nutrition though. So much to learn...so many things I had no idea about. 

Anyways...it's Friday!
So going to leave you off with some pretty, inspiring {what I call sugar-jar} pictures. ;) 



















-S.*

{I do not own any of these images.}

No comments:

Post a Comment