Friday, August 08, 2014

::paradiso:in:my:mind::

I am having some odd issues with blogger - so hopefully this posts! But if it doesn't, I guess I will try again.
This week has been particularly tough for me, nothing of any importance really has happened...I just feel like I have been struggling with myself, internally...and it's time to come to terms with some things and just let other things GO. You can't change the past...you can't change people...so what is the point? Gosh...why is it so hard to just focus on YOU and your own happiness?? 
Easier said then done...

Anyways...another weekend is coming up. Considering this was a short weekend {with last weekend being a long one} this week has gone by sooooo brutally slow. :/ Watch the weekend flies by. Stories of our life...
I don't have much time for a post right now but will be posting much more interesting things in the next little while so stay tuned. In the meantime, LOOK at this gorgeous editorial! 

Olga Maliouk by Signe Vilstrup for Glamour Italia August 2014.











-S.*

{Source: Meidude @ TFS}

No comments:

Post a Comment