Friday, October 31, 2014

::happy:happy:halloween!::

Hmmm....I am getting really discouraged with food and the gym right now. >:( Or maybe it just isn't my day....not gunna lie, having a total 'fat day' today. Grrrr. 
Anyways...it seems like I have hit this massive plateau and I just can't get under it!!! And when I weigh myself there are small increments of increase in the number...wtf? Is that water weight? Muscle? Like?? I just want to see my ideal number...but I have to come to terms with the fact that this may not be the case...might not happen...especially since I am doing a lot of body weight exercises and lifting. Muscle weighs more than fat yes...but I still have that godforsaken spare tire around my waist and I am going to flip shit! 
Seriously considered the "Mommy tuck" the other day even though I never had a freakin' kid!!!! {the Mommy tuck is when you have that tiny pooch left over from a pregnancy and weight loss from that and just can't seem to get rid of it}. 
Anyways...whatever.
On another note... 
Happy Hallowe'en! 
I really am not doing anything today...just going to spend it on the couch with my man and pups watching the hockey game. ;) We live in an apartment building as well so we won't be handing out candy - which is alright with me. 
The weekend is going to be a BUSY one as well. I will try and take as many pics as I can to show you what's going on. ;) We are going to Travis' bro-in-law's bday dinner to Montana's tomorrow...and was looking into their menu and trying to find something healthy to eat but thought, what the heck...it's my night to cheat...so will probably end up getting a veggie burger since I have never tried one before. So will see. But I am excited to try something new and to go out for once. 
It's also All Saint's Day tomorrow so after Trav is done work we will be going to Mississauga to visit my Uncle who is buried there. We will bring some plowers. <3 font="" nbsp="">
Other then that, Sunday is going to be spent running a crapload of errands that we couldn't run on our usual Saturday's and hopefully relax as well. 

What is everyone doing on this Hallowe'en?? Must admit not a lot of students here at the University are dressed up! 

Here is a spooktacular pic I have to share with you of my cute-as-a-button pups. ;) 



-S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment