Wednesday, October 01, 2014

::update::

I wrote a few bloggy blurbs on my phone over the weekend but can't be bothered to post it right now! My close friend said that I need to blog more - so here I am! 
I have been floating through my life lately so need to get my butt in gear! I think it's because I have only a few weeks of school left - am really trying to finish up - and then it will be time to study for my final exam which I am really trying not to think too much of. I will cross that bridge when I get to it!! 
I did have a great weekend though! We cleaned our carpets - got it professionally done - I will never get the extra's again - as it cost me $200!!! Then they wouldn't take anything but cash so I had to give my 2-hundo I was saving up away. :( I was seriously considering a pair of Hunter boots. I guess carpets at this point are more important {no they are not!!!!}. 
We spent a lot of our weekend cleaning and tidying up - so now our apartment is just amazingly cozy and am loving it. :) We are also keeping our two crazed beasts away from the living room so they don't peep in there! So far so good. ;)
It was a gorgeous weekend overall though - and this weekend is going to be another busy one. I am going to try and post as many pictures as I can of the festivities.
Sunday particularly, Trav and I are going to a walk/run 'thing' for breast cancer - his sister is doing it, so we are all going as a team along with his brother and mom. That's going to be at 8am (OMG!) and I hear it's supposed to be cold. Ugh. No sleeping in this weekend for this girl! That's for sure. Then later on that day we have to take Lou'e and Moo for their haircuts! They haven't had one in mooooonths and are in desperate need for it, especially before the Winter months hit - don't need stinky doggies! 
Then Thanksgiving is coming up! I am so excited for that - particularly for the turkey! NOMNOM. I am going to post some Thanksgiving-esque recipes in the next few days with you and just some overall Fallish recipes that will comfort and warm you up on those cool and crisp Fall evenings. 

I'm not going to keep making promises though about what I will do with this blog - I am just going to wing it! I will try and update you all on what is going on as I slowly finish up school! 

Pumpkins. Pumpkins. Everywhere! This is above my fireplace. :) 

Absolutely  *obsessed* with everything Bath & BodyWorks....especially this candle - which I initially got as a miniature version from a friend in the States....this smells amazing. I really want to get my hands on a few more before they are completely sold out {or the wallflowers} because it would be a great smell for Christmas too. 

This has totally been my life the last few months!! Non-stop studying. It's insanity!

Miss Moo and I - I call her girlfriend. ;) Hehe. She is just too cute. Definitely needs a hair cut! That's coming up. ;) 




-S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment