Friday, November 07, 2014

::a:little:faerie::

No one wants to start their Friday off with their partner saying "I have a feeling it's going to be a shit show at work today"...on a Friday....before the weekend...with the week that I have had? I am dreading sitting here until freakin 8:30 at night. :/ 
But...it is what it is! 
There are many big changes coming up for me in the next few months...one's that I will share eventually with all of you. 
Not really sure what this post is about. I don't have much to say, lol. 
I made chicken and barley soup last night and ate so much....I am super freakin' bloated today for some reason and feel like ass...not to mention I am gawddamn itchy...and this Reactin doesn't seem to help that freakin' itchiness. 
Been kicking my own ass at the gym the last few days that I am super sore...
I am glad for Friday....
Yea, I got nothing. 

So I will shut up and just share an editorial!

Ymre Stiekema by Zee Nunes for Patricia Bonaldi Spring/Summer 2015 campaign.











-S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment