Wednesday, November 05, 2014

::princess:winter::

I am seriously dreading the remainder of the week. Only for the sole fact that Travis' work is getting crazy busy and this is the first week where they are starting to get into the groove of things....so that is why he is particularly late. I am sure that by next week there will be more of a set time...instead of one night being 8pm, the next 8:30....7:30 than who knows....9?? I know this is the part where people will say "hey Sandra! get your license!" - it's not that easy...well...it is. But I still won't be able to drive!! And we still will have only one vehicle! I don't know...like I said yesterday...it is only 2 months. But it can be painful. Lol. 

On another note....Bath & BodyWorks recently released their Christmas collection - to be honest, I am all about the Fall scents...but I am seeing some delightful smells that have just come out and the Christmas collection has my favorite scent of all - Vanilla Bean Noel. That is by far, my most FAVORITE B&BW smellie. 
So I want to get to a store at some point and see what else they have. :) And Christmas-y wallflowers! So that the apartment smells like a Winter Wonderland. ;)

Oh! And my family is going to be down for Christmas this year!! I am sooooo excited. :) It's going to be great. We haven't celebrated Christmas together for the longest time and it's going to be 'hosted' at my place. :) So I really cannot wait. It hasn't sunk in yet, probably because it's still a ways away....but I know it's going to be a lot of fun. They will be here for 13 days...give or take and most of the time they will be spending it with Trav and I. So.....it'll be great! :) 

That's pretty much it for now!
Speaking of Winter Wonderland...just look at this gorgeous bridal collection for Zuhair Murad's 2015 campaign, photographed by Rabee Younes...it's absolutely breathtaking!


  

  
  


  


-S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment