Monday, January 19, 2015

::new:year:first:post::


I can't believe that it's been well over a month since I posted last. The last little while has really been insane and chaotic for me. I did happen to write a bunch of posts on my phone that I planned on posting here but never got around to. Don't ask me how I didn't get around to it. I guess at one point I lost a bit of motivation in all area's of life and coasted for the first two weeks of January a bit. But I woke up this morning with a bit of a new zest for life and am ready to begin tackling my days. :) 

As all of you may know - I don't currently have a job so am looking. I am also running into issues which is so frustrating so I am trying to not let that get me down. But financial stress is a very real thing and it can fudge up the way you feel on a day to day basis. Stress in general can do this to you, I realize. 
I also realize that I need to take things slowly. I always have these ideas in my head and lists I gotta do and I put so much pressure on myself when I don't finish that I easily get discouraged. I think my problem too is that I no longer have a routine and this frustrates me to no end! As someone who suffers with obsessive compulsive disorder you can see where I run into problems here. 

BUT...I am trying to care for myself as much as possible, I have tried new recipes I must share with you, I am back to working out and eating CLEAN and am tackling the days and my issues as best I can. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, right? 

So I do hope that everyone had the most Merriest of Christmases and a wonderful New Year's Eve and Day and here's to an amazing 2015! 
I will be posting more often - as I have the time! I think my biggest obstacle is to not think to myself that I need to finish all these million and one things on my to-do lists and to take the time as well to focus on myself. 
So...here's to just a day at a time! 


The little babies. My 24/7 shadows lately. 

Messy hair, don't care. Just another day...I try and avoid sitting on the couch and won't even turn the TV on until around 2 or 3...or sometimes 1 to catch The Social. ;) 

My chicken tikka masala...looks weird here...but it was so damn good. Not nearly as spicy. So next time I am throwing in a few extra chile peppers. ;) 


Stay tuned for more posts, recipes, book wish lists, book reviews, and general health and wellness posts. :) 
And of course, the lovely random ramblings from yours truly.


-S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment