Thursday, January 28, 2016

::*::sweet:smoothie::*::

Apple Pie Smoothie

Lately, I've been seriously craving a mountain size amount of sugar - now if you know me, you would think that this is absolutely bizarre because I don't like sugar! I don't like anything remotely sweet! But in the last 6 months, I've done a complete 360 and all I want is apple pie, Turtles, Ferrero's, ice cream, cake, cheese cake, cookies, muffins...you name it, I want it all!!!! And no, I'm not pregnant, lol. 
But, with my current training going on and eating hella clean, apple pie is just not in the cards for me. :( Sniff Sniff. 
That's why I am always ecstatic when I find new smoothie (or health-conscious recipes in general) that satisfy my new-found sweet tooth. :) 
This recipe is one I stumbled upon on the MBG site - enjoy!


INGREDIENTS
5 raw almonds
1 red apple
1 banana
3/4 cup nonfat strained yogurt
1/2 cup organic nonfat milk (or almond milk)
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon


-S.*

{Image: LeanItUp}

3 comments: